Friday, October 13, 2006

AP Concert


Tonight one of my collegiate dreams is coming true. No, I am not going on a date with a girl I think I will marry. Nor, am I playing in an Appalachian State basketball game after being drafted by a scout who was running around the indoor track at the rec center and saw me lighting up some three pointers in a pick-up game. Tonight, I am going to see Andrew Peterson and Jill Phillips play a show in Greensboro. Andrew Peterson has been one of my top two favorites artists since entering college - Derek Webb being the other. Although Andrew and I had a difficult first meeting in high school, as I discarded his cd because I didn't like his voice, he grew on me, as I grew in my taste of music in college. So although my dreams of playing competetive basketball, and meeting the girl of my dreams shall wait another day, Andrew, tonight we meet... Well, me in the audience, you on stage... but nevertheless, it's going to be tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment