Thursday, April 10, 2008

Honeymoon Destinations


So, I'm in the process of looking at Honeymoon destinations. I went to AAA yesterday and sat down with a travel agent to look at a few different places Lynn and I have been thinking about. While I'm not going to reveal where we are leaning towards going, I would like to know if anyone has recommendations, or any advice on honeymoon activities or destinations based on your own trip? I've never really been on an exotic vacation before, so yesterday was brand new to me. Most of our family trips had a historically redeeming value, whether it was at Williamsburg, or in Charleston. And while I always had fun on those trips, sitting on the beach somewhere it is hot and sunny in mid-January is a higher priority for us than sight-seeing this time around!

No comments:

Post a Comment