Friday, June 26, 2009

We're Moving to Charleston!

So, it is official! We are moving to Charleston! Although we are sad to leave New England and so quickly, we are ready to be down in the South and close to friends and family! Michael has had a couple of good interviews, and we are hopeful for his next step. I will continue to work at the same company I have been with for the past 4 years, and I will be working back in the Charleston office again.

Our official move-in date is July 8, so starting on that date there is an open invitation for anyone who wants to visit! We love hosting and having people stay with us, so never hesitate if you want to take a trip to the beach. Here a few pictures of our house and street in Mount Pleasant.

-LB

6 comments:

  1. AAAHHH! YAY! I am so excited; Terry will be SO excited, and Baby Bruce will be so excited to have you guys close again! We can't wait for your move, it's so soon! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess there went our chance to start our commune.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's no Raleigh NC - but it is 4 hours closer to us! :) We are soo happy to have you guys back in the Carolinas! Lucy already misses her aunt and uncle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sad! I liked having you closer but I am so excited that you will be closer to home. Can't wait to see you soon. I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beahms. We are coming to visit. ALL. THE. TIME.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete