Thursday, October 8, 2009

Alan and Carolyn's Wedding

Michael and I had an absolute blast last weekend at the wedding of our friends Carolyn Clark and Alan Rasmussen in Banner Elk, NC. I met both of them my freshman year in college through the Appalachian Ambassadors organization we were a part of. Alan and Carolyn started dating our junior year so it was neat to see them begin as best friends and grow into a deep, loving relationship. The two of them have lived apart for the past 4 years and finally will be living together (in NYC)! We loved sharing in their excitement.

Another special aspect of this wedding was that Carolyn hand-created almost every piece of decor. I took many pictures of her creations for you to see. Enjoy!


The setting takes your breath away!
That's one happy couple!My handsome date...wow, I am lucky! Cutting that pretty apple-fall cake.
Reception setting: Banner Elk WineryThe Janowski's and the Beahm's!
The ASU crew at the wedding!After a loooong night of barefoot dancing...my favorite!



And Carolyn's handmade touch....


The out-of-town guest baskets (which Morgann brought up to our house!)Carolyn loves her birds...theme throughout the whole wedding process!Wedding programMatches for sparklers and sweets barMatch box


No comments:

Post a Comment