Sunday, May 8, 2011

Baby to BEahm


As most of you probably know, Lynn and I are expecting a baby boy (Cooper) on July 22. Lynn is feeling (and looking) great these days and we are overjoyed about being only a couple months (11 weeks to be exact) away from the due date now. With Lamaze and prep for parenting classes in full swing this week, I'm realizing just how close we are to Cooper being here, so naturally I've focused all of my attention on getting his room ready. Last weekend we bought some block letters and I painted them green to hang over the crib.



My gracious parents let us have a dresser/changing table they used with us growing up, and my brother and I refurbished it over Easter weekend in Raleigh. Chris polished up the hardware and extended the changing table a couple inches to fit a new changing pad. It turned out better than we could've expected! My dad also definitely wins "Opa" of the year for driving it all the way down to Charleston this weekend!

While we are definitely anxious for July to be here, we are trying to soak up all these experiences that come along with expecting your first baby and we really appreciate everyone's encouragement, generosity and wisdom along the way! (MB)

4 comments:

  1. yay for a baby bump picture! lynn, you are looking great! the room is super cute, and i love the name cooper. :) thanks for the update, and hoping it's not long before we get to meet him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn and Michael!! Love the blog! Lynn, you look so beautiful!! Michael, the room looks great!! Can't wait to meet COOPER! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations guys, what an exciting time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful, Lynn! :) The nursery is super-cute... I know each little thing you add makes you all the more more excited for Cooper to be here! Overjoyed for you and this sweet time - CONGRATULATIONS!!

    ReplyDelete