Thursday, August 11, 2011

Happy 1 Month Birthday!

Today, our little Cooper turns 1 month old! It's hard to believe it's already been that long. I am ready for time to stop!  I've heard it gets worse the older they get.  Cooper is changing and growing everyday!  Below are just a few pictures. 


I love his face in this one!
On another note, I need to put a plug in for a cool website, www.TakeThemAMeal.com.  One of our friends here in Charleston had this set up for us once my Mom left...we've had a meal delivered to us by friends or coworkers every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for 4 weeks.  What a blessing!  Please use this for your friends who need help with meals. It's so easy to use!

1 comment:

  1. Holy Freakin Cute! I can just remember when you were in diapers Michael (with Andrew, almost scaring me out of living with you in the manor). It really is hard to believe he's one month old! You guys are going to continue to make great parents. I can't wait to meet the little guy. Until then, keep up the love!

    ReplyDelete