Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas at the Beahm's


The beauty of nieces and nephews growing up in my family is that the clock turns back about 10 years at the Beahm house. What I mean is that the older we got, the later we got up on Christmas morning. I can only think that this year is the latest we'll probably get up on Christmas morning for a while. Josiah was enthralled with the gifts this year... and he is not even 2 yet. I can't imagine next Christmas when he will be able to say words like "fisher-price" and "nerf dart gun." I can't wait. This year Josiah certainly received the gift of all gifts at our house. My dad got Josiah a police car, which is bigger than him, that he can peddle around in. While peddling is not one of the first motions kids learn... after pushing Josiah around the living room this afternoon, it is clear he is on his way to learning his way around in the car. The rest of the afternoon was filled with eating egg, cheese, and sausage cassarole, which after eating probably 2 lb.'s of, I am currently feeling the affects of. Well, I am about to Skype with Jenny, Alex, and Wendy Jane, but I will leave you with a video my roomate Blake showed me last week. The kid in this video reminds me of Chris about 10 years ago, minus the vicious scratching on the box about half-way through. Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas with their families... and Nathan, Feliz Navidad. Miss you bro.


1 comment:

  1. Dude. love the new blog. christmas was SWEET. We partied like the kids in the video.

    ReplyDelete