Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Warm New England Weather...in April?!

The last few days here in Beverly have been exceptionally warm, and I simply won't complain. We broke out our air conditioning window unit on Saturday because it was that hot in our apartment. From what Michael remembers of last year and what New Englanders tell us, this hot weather is quite unusual for April and really, for the whole summer. It is 8am right now and the temperature shows 70. Today's high is 92, 92 folks!! But, I know I must take advantage of today's weather, because tomorrow the high is 56. Are we in Boone? Anyways, I thought I'd share a few photos from our afternoon in sunny, warm Boston on Saturday. We even enjoyed some gelato in the North End- Michael's first tasting of this delicious delicacy!We hope you are staying cool in this warm front!


-LMB

No comments:

Post a Comment