Thursday, August 6, 2009

October 3

I just wanted to share the most beautiful and creative wedding invitation I have ever received! It is for the wedding of my dear ASU friends, Carolyn Clark and Alan Rasmussen. I took a shot of it to show all of the precious details. Of course, being the most creative person I know, Carolyn handmade all of her invitations. Check it out:

Carolyn also keeps up a cool blog of all her wedding creativities (my new word!).

I can't wait for the wedding on October 3 in Banner Elk!!

-LB

2 comments:

  1. You are thoughtful and wonderful and I love you! Thank you for sharing my invites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THESE INVITES! I swear she should be a wedding coordinator. They are so beautiful and really hope that people know how much time she put into them!

    ReplyDelete