Sunday, March 7, 2010

Pensacola

I am a little behind on posts...so much has been going on so I'll probably have a few posts this week.

I wanted to share a few pictures of my days last week in Pensacola, FL with Kristen, Ryan and Kaelyn. Kaelyn just turned 11 months and will be 1 year old next month...I can't believe it! I loved living life with the Windham's and seeing what daily life was like for Kristen. Now, when I call, I have a good idea if Kaelyn is eating or taking a nap! Ryan was studying very hard for a test (for flight school) and he passed it on Tuesday! We were so excited that we celebrated with Mellow Mushroom before I left. I love my dear cousin and look forward to the days when we are closer together again!

We were having a little photo shoot :)Love!I adore Kaelyn's little crinkled forehead here!

Kaelyn doesn't have any teeth yet, but she loved the feeling and taste of the apple in her mouth!
Mommy and Kaelyn at the Pensacola Beach (Gulf Breeze Pier)Daddy and Kaelyn working hardGiving Kaelyn some love!Adorable!
Eating smores that we toasted in their fireplace!
For all of the pictures from the long weekend, see the web album here.

-LB

1 comment: