Wednesday, March 31, 2010

We're Going to Haiti!

It's official. I mentioned this in a few posts, but Michael and I are definitely going on a missions trip to Haiti this summer. We had our first meeting with the group we are going with last night, and I am really excited about what we're going to be doing while we are there. There's still so much to be done in Haiti and us being there will be just a small help, but hopefully the Lord can use us in big ways.

This will be Michael and I's first mission trip together (he's been on 3 other trips) and this will be my first missions trip ever. I am sure we will have more of this to talk about in future blogs!!

Dates are June 5-12. Prayers are welcome, too!

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you two! Its going to be so cool to have that experience together! Call me with more details! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome!! Are you guys going with Seacoast? We will def be praying for you guys.

    ReplyDelete