Thursday, April 1, 2010

Running the Cooper

Last weekend was the annual Cooper River Bridge Run in Charleston. Michael and I had both run in the race before, but many of our friends who came down to do the race have never run it. I was so proud of my big sister and my friends Morgann and Brie who not only finished the race, but blew past their goals!Michael and I both beat our times from 3 and four years ago!After pedicures, this is what we came back to...and the boys didn't even run it!
Post-race dinner...lots of smiles after the race!
(this is from the fabulous beach day we had on Friday and I got to spend time with my old roommate, Katie Jo!)

Over the weekend (Thursday night through Sunday night), we had 11 different people staying with us...it was wonderful! Remember people, free place to stay at the beach!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks again for a great weekend! You and Michael were the best hosts!!!

    ReplyDelete