Monday, April 26, 2010

Last weekend Michael and I had a great "Charleston" time enjoying the area and what it has to offer. We went to the Family Circle Cup on Friday night and watched the US' Melanie Oudin. Although she didn't play very well, we had a great first time at the tennis center.

And then, on Sunday, we went to Boone Hall Plantation's Strawberry Festival and picked over 4 lbs of strawberries...and Michael enjoyed his homeade root beer!






This past weekend we had the great honor of being a part of CT and Hef's wedding weekend. We had an absolute blast with our friends, and it was incredible seeing how many people came to show their love for this couple. CT & Hef love people so well...and it definitely shows!








We then got to have lunch with some friends in Charlotte, and I finally got to spend some time with little Em...she is just the happiest and cutest little thing! I miss her already :)




~LB

1 comment:

  1. Dear Aunt Lynn. Please come back soon, I did not get to play with you very much. You should come play at my house, I have lots of fun playing there. You could spend the night. I sleep upstairs too - we could have a party! xo, Emerson

    ReplyDelete