Monday, May 3, 2010

Moms and Pops Visit Charleston

My parents, aka Moms and Pops Ruggieri, were in town this weekend to relax and visit us for the first time settled here in Charleston! They are great house guests, but really, who can be better than your own parents?! We walked, and walked, and walked. Did I mentioned we walked? We walked everywhere we went, but that's how we roll! The weather turned out great and Michael and I enjoyed playing tourists in our own town. Not too many pictures, but I thought I would share the few we did take!





Pops giving a thumbs down to the cold water...

...and Michael finally giving the cold water a try...

...and Pops taking a snooze on the beach (he was relaxed!)



We're ready for you to come back guys!!

~LB

2 comments:

  1. and we are ready to come!!! great weekend with great hosts. We love you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you needed to walk alot due to all of that mexican food

    ReplyDelete