Sunday, May 9, 2010

Family

I love family. It just doesn't get better than spending time with family; it's something we don't get to do as often because we live farther than the rest of our gang (well, not as far as the Swems!). This weekend my sweet cousin Lindsey graduated from Charleston Southern. It's neat because she actually started the first year Kristen and I moved down here, and it was fun to see her end this chapter of her life. She's an amazing soccer player and I'm honored I got to see her play so many times.
My Aunt Betty and Uncle Mark have always been like second parents, and Kristen, Liz and Lindsey like sisters. This whole weekend we laughed, played and competed (cornhole) with each other and I really felt like a Trexler! Michael had a great time too. I'm started to see why Mark and Betty keep telling us we need to give my parents grandchildren...they LOVE being grandparents (and they're great at it!). Here are some pictures from the weekend...including some snaphots of those sweet little cousins of mine.













And lastly, you have to see this video of my cousin Liz's daughter. She is JUST like her Mom and had us rolling for about 30 minutes with her stage performance!

1 comment:

  1. Great job on your blog Lynn. I love all the pictures. Look forward to seeing you next weekend! Love Betty

    ReplyDelete