Monday, September 5, 2011

Cousins, Aunts, Uncles Oh My!

Today Cooper turns 2 months old and I can hardly believe it!  I know I write this with every post, but time really does fly by.  It's so fun to watch Cooper grow literally before our eyes.  One of my favorite things is his smile and laughs.  They can make any tough day better. 

We've had the fun pleasure of hosting almost all of our family members over the past 2 months.  Most recently, our 2 brothers and their families have joined us in Charleston to meet Cooper!  A few weeks back, Chris, Melissa, Lucy, and Baby #2 traveled from Apex to spend time with us.  Lucy is currently obsessed with "baby" and loved on Cooper every moment she had!




They couldn't be brothers, could they?!

Sweet boy

Lucy wasn't feeling Cooper at this time.

And this weekend, we enjoyed a wonderful holiday weekend with my brother Joe and sister-in-law Kerry, with Baby #1 in tow (from NYC)!! We are so excited for their first bundle of joy to enter the world in January!! Over the weekend, Cooper made his first trip to the beach!  He's such a trooper- it was a hot one.


Not enjoying the ocean water, but we're hopeful he will in the future.
Playing with Uncle Joe, before he spit up on his head :)


  
Kerry and Baby Ruggieri at 19 weeks!
Beach Family!

Last week's photo...what a ham!

1 comment:

  1. Cooper is such a little ham...I love that smile! I didn't know Kerri was preggers-so much fun! More cousins for Cooper. Hopefully we'll get to meet Cooper before he heads to college :)

    ReplyDelete