Thursday, June 29, 2006

13 reasons why I'm glad to be back in the United States:


13. Blue sky and fresh air (much of the time)
12. Drinking water from the tap
11. I don't have to fear visiting a squatty
10. Speedo's are not a natural occurance at the swimming pool
9. Sweet Tea & Sportscenter (they kind of go together)
8. Boone trout streams & rivers
7. Riding in a car/taxi does not make you want to be sedated
6. Pringles don't come in seafood flavors
5. Communicating in English comes more naturally to me
4. Democracy
3. Westover Church, and friends and family
2. Dog is never an item on the menu (although it does tastes like beef)
1. World Cup games come on during the day, not while I'm sleeping















1 comment:

  1. Dude...I agree that Fear the Squatty is the correct terminology.

    I also have to say that you missed one: there are no Bojangles YET in china. Got to have the Bojangles at least once a month (even if it does take years off my life).

    ReplyDelete