Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Law of Gravity

After being married for almost a year now, one thing I have learned about Lynn is that cooking is one of her biggest hobbies. One thing Lynn has consistently said she has learned about me this year is that as cooking is to her, music is to me.

This past week one of my recent favorite musicians, Andy Gullahorn came out with a new cd called "The Law of Gravity."

Gullahorn is an under-the-radar musician out of Nashville whose songwriting abilities are second to none. Lynn and I have seen him in concert alongside Andrew Peterson and his wife, Jill Phillips. Anyways, I've always enjoyed the stories he tells in his songs, the honesty of his songwriting, and the humor that is woven in his lyrics and thought I would promote his new album on our blog.

For a free sampling of Andy's music, go here: https://www.noisetrade.com/index.aspx#

No comments:

Post a Comment