Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Lucy and a Wedding

We had so much fun the weekend before last playing with little miss Lucy in Apex (& Chris and Melissa too!), as well as attending a wedding for a good family friend of ours, Christine Nitz, in Greensboro.
Enjoy the pictures! Chris and his sweet little Lucy...I think she looks like Melissa too!


Joe and Kerry have an awesome new camera, which explains how great these pictures are!
My high school basketball coach, Coach Faye, with his two favorite players :) Joe and Mike dancing!
They called themselves the "outlaws" that night, but they are NOTHING close to that!!
The Men.
I wish I could be as beautiful as her one day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I was wondering if the wedding you attended was in Charleston? If so i'd love to get in touch with the Bride. We are interviewing Brides to get their insight to pass on to new brides.

    Melyssa
    melyssa@balancedbride.com

    ReplyDelete